The center has been designed with your needs in mind. We review our risk assessments and policies annually to ensure we remain as accessible as possible to all guests, including wheelchair access.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago is wheelchair accessible.
- Our elevator is located near Kingdom Quest - just look for the yellow and red stripes!
- Guests in wheelchairs are welcome to ride Kingdom Quest! Guest must be able to sit upright without assistance.
- The 4D Theater provides several front-row spaces for wheelchairs.
- Oxygen tanks are permitted on Kingdom Quest. For safety, oxygen tanks are not permitted on Merlin’s Apprentice.
- Special needs wristbands are provided for children with autism and one caregiver. This allows the child to go to the front of lines for our two rides.
- Quiet spaces can be provided on request for guests sensitive to sensory stimuli.
- The 4D Theater uses strobe lighting and is not recommended for guests with epilepsy.
- Guests with impaired vision may request guidance as needed.