2017 Homeschool Weeks
Join LEGOLAND Discovery Center's Homeschool Week and experience one of our LEGO workshops!
- Reservations are required for workshops.
- Tickets are only $10 for adults and children. While supplies last.
- Ticket includes workshop and admission into the Center.
March 6 - 10: WeDo® Robotics
- 1:30 p.m. Robotics 1 (4th - 5th Grade)
- 2:15 p.m. Robotics 1 (4th - 5th Grade)
- 3:00 p.m. Robotics 1 (4th - 5th Grade)
May 15 - 19: Digital LEGO® Art
- 1:30 p.m. Digital Photographer 1 (3rd - 5th Grade)
- 2:15 p.m. Digital Photographer 1 (3rd - 5th Grade)
- 3:00 p.m. Digital Photographer 1 (3rd - 5th Grade)
July 17 - 21: LEGO® Education
- 1:30 p.m. Spinning Tops (Kindergarten - 1st Grade)
- 2:15 p.m. Merry-Go-Round (4th - 5th Grade)
- 3:00 p.m. What a Great Experience (2nd - 5th Grade)
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled workshop time to check in and prepare for the workshop. The admission host will check you in and direct you to the workshop room located on the 2nd floor. You may arrive as early as 12:00 p.m. when the attraction opens and once your workshop has ended, you may stay inside the attraction until we close at 7:00 p.m.